30 Ways to Make Extra Money
<img src=”http://www.trendbusinessideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/extra-money.jpg” alt=”extra money” width=”236″ height=”241″ class=”alignleft size-full wp-image-1311″ />I’ve written a lot lately about getting rid of debts and reducing expenses.
I thought it was time I address the flip side of your finances: Ways to make extra money.
Thanks to suggestions by my Twitter followers, readers, and other bloggers I’ve been able to put together a solid list of 30 ways to make extra money.
Most, if not all of these ways to make money, can be done even with a full-time job.
I obviously haven’t tried all of these methods, but when possible I’ve tried to (link) to an example of the opportunity actually making money. You should be able to find something here that fits you and your skills.
1. CashCrate – There’s some money to be made with CashCrate.com completing the free offers, but the real cash comes from the referral program. Earn extra money at CashCrate.com by taking part in daily research surveys, doing your shopping online, and referring other members to their program.
2. Waiting Tables – This is the perfect job for nights and weekends. That’s when all the big tips are made anyway. Pick the nicest place in town.
3. Bar Tending – Even better, I think, than waiting tables is tending the bar at nights in a busy bar. Typically at least $1 for every drink you serve.
4. Teaching Swimming Lessons – If you’re a good swimmer you might be able to pick up a weekend swim teacher gig at your local recreation center. Keep in mind that some places may require a special certification or that you be a lifeguard.
5. Car Valet – If you hook up with a for-hire car parking service (the type hired out for fancy neighborhood parties) you can make some nice cash tips in just a few hours at night and on the weekend, when parties are held.
6. Check Your Credit Score – One of the quickest ways to save yourself thousands of dollars is by checking your credit score and fixing errors on your credit report. The three major credit bureaus have big influence on your current interest rates (mortgage, auto, etc.) and improving your credit score could save you thousands a year in interest payments. Right now, Credit Sesame and Credit Karma provide you your credit score 100% FREE of charge (no credit card, no free-trials, no tricks, free for life).
7. Blogging – This isn’t quick money, but you can make decent money with a little luck and a few months of solid, consistent effort. Believe me, it can be tough and a bit time consuming, but it can be done. Get started with a nice domain and cheap hosting plan from the provider I use BlueHost.com. Or consider the services of a more notable provider like GoDaddy.com.
8. Write an eBook – I hesitate to put this one in here because an eBook by itself usually doesn’t make money unless you’re an excellent marketer. What a great eBook can do though is act as a sales lead to one of your other online businesses.
9. Design Web Logos – If you’re good with Photoshop and can work quick, you might could make some decent cash with this online business.
10. Re-write Poorly Written Ads – Search the ad listings at eBay.com and Craigslist.org for big items like cars. Email the seller and offer to re-write their ad for a 1% commission.